[HCoop-Help] kinit to hcoop fails with "PREAUTH_FAILED"

Zrajm C Akfohg zrajm at klingonska.org
Thu May 28 06:21:19 EDT 2009

When I try to run "kinit" i get:

    # kinit zrajm at HCOOP.NET
    zrajm at HCOOP.NET's Password:
    kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: PREAUTH_FAILED

(If I give an incorrect password I get the expected "kinit: Password
incorrect".)

Last time I tried "kinit" everything worked (May 12, according to my
shell history file), and as far as I remember I haven't been upgrading
or changing stuff on my machine -- is there some known issue on HCoops
side of things?

Otherwise, any suggestions as to how I could fix this?

/zrajm

  Zrajm C Akfohg   Mobil: 076-211 50 43   E-post: zrajm at klingonska.org
  Villav.33, 2tr   Telefon: 018-500 911   http://zrajm.klingonska.org/
  Upsala, Sweden   ICQ-nummer: 16769663   voDleH Hol DajatlhlaH'a' je?