[HCoop-Help] SSL Certificate Without Hostname

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:20:07 EDT 2009

I would like to enable SSL on mydomain.com (without any 'www' host).
So far I have successfully requested an IP address and certificate
permissions. I've looked at the examples in the Wiki, but they all
have a hostname part. I've tried adding a 'where' block to vhostdefault:

vhostDefault where
   SSL = use_cert "/etc/apache2/ssl/user/mydomain.com.pem"
with

But this results in http requests to my domain showing the hcoop home
page, and https request in a certificate error: the certificate is for
*.hcoop.net.

Any suggestions?

Michal.