[HCoop-Help] django server

eyecreate at hcoop.net eyecreate at hcoop.net
Fri May 8 18:33:44 EDT 2009

alright, thanks for your inputs. One last thing I can think of is running a
daemon behind the mod_proxy. I have looked at the docs many times and have
understood how to set up the mod_proxy, but I don't understand all the steps
that are needed to keep a daemon running in the background with file access
and restarts on mire restart. Since I'm sure this has been done many times,
could someone explain this to me better?
http://eyecreate.googlepages.com/quotes