[HCoop-Help] django server

Benjamin Hell beni at hcoop.net
Thu May 7 13:43:40 EDT 2009

Hcoop wrote:
^^^^^
You are using a very generic (and somewhat mis-leading) name for
your hcoop address setup in Gmail...

> thanks, for your replys. If mod_python is the best option for hcoop, how
> would I go setting it up to run in the background?

There is detailed information on how I did it on the wiki:

http://wiki.hcoop.net/RunningYourOwnApache

For the Django part I haven't written anything (yet), but if I
recall right it was pretty a straightforward task with the Django
documentation, after mod_python was running properly (for testing
that see the simple example in the mod_python documentation).

Cheers,

Beni