[HCoop-Help] redirect of hcoop.net/~USER webpage?

Benjamin Hell beni at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 31 05:31:19 EDT 2009

Zrajm C Akfohg wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Benjamin Hell <beni at hcoop.net> wrote:
>> I use a .htaccess file in the root directory, which triggers apache
>> to send a "301 moved". It contains a single line
>>
>> Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.siebengang.net/
>
> Does this work on hcoop? I read that .htaccess files does not work on
> hcoop (but this might only be relevant to non-hcoop.net domains).

I checked once more, and it seems that my browser is taking over
some role as well. With another browser/computer it does not work.

I also tried out the PHP method posted before with index.php containing:

<?php
header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
header( "Status: 301 Moved Permanently" );
header( "Location: http://www.siebengang.net/" );
exit(0);
?>

I don't know why but that gives a 500 internal server error.

Which leaves us with the http-equiv meta header being the most
useable solution, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Beni