[HCoop-Help] "aklog: can't get afs configuration"

Zrajm C Akfohg zrajm at klingonska.org
Tue Mar 31 02:28:26 EDT 2009

When I try to run "aklog" (on ubuntu, installed from package
"openafs-krb5") I get the error message:

   aklog: can't get afs configuration (afsconf_Open(/etc/openafs))

I realize that /etc/openafs (which does not exist on my system at all)
is missing... But what should be in there? I'm assuming its supposed
to be a directory, and that each cell is supposed to have a file in
there. But what should the files contain?

Some quick googling/searching of hcoop wiki didn't help much.

/zrajm

P.S. I have successfully run "kinit zrajm at HCOOP.NET" before trying any
of the above. Also, I'm running these commands on my own machine, not
on any of hcoops servers.

  Zrajm C Akfohg   Mobil: 076-211 50 43   E-post: zrajm at klingonska.org
  Villav.33, 2tr   Telefon: 018-500 911   http://zrajm.klingonska.org/
  Upsala, Sweden   ICQ-nummer: 16769663   voDleH Hol DajatlhlaH'a' je?