[HCoop-Help] Virtual mailboxes spam filtering?

Davor Ocelic docelic at mire.hcoop.net
Tue Jun 30 16:14:38 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

So I've set up spam scanning for my own account finally
(setsa && ntk's Exim .forward file with the appropriate rules).

Almost immediately, the cuts in spam were drastic.
As it turns out, MOST of the spam I was receiving had score in the range
15 - 20 which is twice more than enough to discard them as sure spam.

Speaking numbers, the spam rate went down from about 1500 to 2 per day,
of which only ~50 were put to .Spam folder (spam score less than 9).
Everything else got zapped without second thought. That's what I was
looking for.

Onto the real question: how do I spamfilter virtual mailboxes?

I've found I can do "setsa mail at domain on" which enables spam
checking, but where/how do I write the rules for acting upon
spam score? Is it the unix user's .forward file as well?

Specifically, I don't need per-vmailbox rules (although examples
are welcome), I only need a general rule that blasts everything with
spam score > 9, for the user and all his vmailboxes.

Thanks,
-doc