[HCoop-Help] Permissions for PHP to Write Files

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:42:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

Previously I have managed to set php to write files in certain
directories by setting the ACL to allow michal.daemon all. However,
for some reason now this doesn't work. The only way I now can PHP to
write files in those directories is to set the ACL to allow
system:anyuser to all (which I immediately undid!).

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the first time I noticed this
was immediately after I went to https://mydomain.com , when I do *not*
have SSL enabled for my domain. When I do go the the SSL version, it
seems to alternate between phpMyAdmin, and showing 'no input specified'.

Any suggestions? I'm not really sure how to investigate this...

Michal.