[HCoop-Help] domtool server needs restarting

docelic docelic at mire.hcoop.net
Tue Jul 28 19:07:27 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:36:14AM -0700, Adam Megacz wrote:

> Richard Darst <rkd at hcoop.net> writes:
> > Likely the domtool server needs restarting, it sounds like...
>
> Again, we ought to be running domtool under runit so this doesn't happen.

Right, that's not a bad idea, although in this case, the problem is
known and reproducible -- domtool slave doesn't start properly on Mire
after reboot.

I though the problem was simply domtool-slave missing from the start
sequence for the runlevel, but it looks like it is there so a more
in-depth check might be required.

Cya,
-doc