[HCoop-Help] k5start: Connection timed out

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Sun Jan 18 12:27:48 EST 2009

Hi,

Recently, I have begun receiving error emails from cron jobs with some
regularity.  All of the errors look something like this, although they
come from different jobs at different times of the day:

        k5start: unable to run command
/afs/hcoop.net/user/p/pr/pronovic/config/jobs/mailrescue: Connection
timed out
        rm: cannot remove
`/afs/hcoop.net/user/p/pr/pronovic/.run/mailrescue.pid': Connection
timed out

I received the error emails from jobs run at the following times over
the last 10 days:

        Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM
        Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM
        Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 7:00 AM
        Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:00 PM
        Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:00 PM
        Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:30 AM
        Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM
        Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:00 AM
        Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:00 AM
        Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Anyone know what might be going on?  This isn't a huge deal for me,
since most of my jobs can stand not being run every day.  However, I'd
like to know if it's something I can fix.

Thanks,

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org>