[HCoop-Help] gitweb question

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Sun Jan 11 15:15:36 EST 2009

So, I have been switching most of my projects from darcs (or even cvs)
to git over the winter holidays.  It's been a very pleasant experience
so far, especially given the fact that hcoop runs a gitweb interface
so I don't have to.  Thank you!

Just one question: it seems that in the "shortlog" my commits
sometimes show up in a very strange, non-chronological order.  Here's
an example:

  http://git.hcoop.net/?p=megacz/sbp.git

See how there are commits from 2008-06-09 appearing right above
commits from "14 hours ago" (I guess that will read differently by the
time you see this).

If this can't be adjusted it's no big deal.  Just curious if I had
missed some configuration option somewhere or perhaps totally
misunderstood what was going on.

  - a