[HCoop-Help] degraded performance and time-out

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Sun Aug 30 09:45:59 EDT 2009

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:08:49 GMT
"j.c.hallgren at juno.com" <j.c.hallgren at juno.com> wrote:

> Alex, just now getting around to say that my site has really been
> suffering from response issues/downtime in last few weeks as well and
> my users have been complaining to me...it's gotten better in last few
> days and  know there have been some issues with hardware, but it's
> been almost to point where I was going to start looking for other
> hosts...and I've been with HCoop since 2005 so didn't want to.
>
> Are we on the path to solving this problem? I hope so 'cause my users
> are generally non-techy older folks and they like to visit my
> chatroom site multiple times daily.

Right. Honestly, this situation is taking us much longer to fix
than I had in mind.

I've just sent an email to -sysadmin inquring about the current
status of the machine we intend to use as a replacement for the
failing one.

I'll be able to commit time to getting everything in order real
soon now, and I'll keep everyone posted on progress update.

Cya,
-doc