[HCoop-Help] User websites are down

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Aug 23 21:00:05 EDT 2009

Richard Darst wrote:
> The user websites seem to be down, for at least 30min now...

Should be fixed now.

> (We should get contact phone numbers or some such for these
> situations.)

Frankly, the only person who was in a position to fix it is me, and I'm
not so willing to be on emergency call.  I was at a conference all day.
E-mail actually works better for me for receiving emergency messages, at
times when I'm willing to respond.

For what it's worth, this particular problem only came up because of
megacz's improper removal of his accounts, so there's not that much
reason to expect recurring problems that no one else is prepared to
fix.  More details on this particular problem on hcoop-sysadmin.