[HCoop-Help] Commercial Site for Others / Non-member

Michal michalcharemza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:55:19 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Are you serving as the sole webmaster, or setting up a CMS such that any
> 3rd party administration is done through a web interface or other services
> that you administer?
> Are you serving as the single point of contact with HCoop?
I will be setting up a CMS: no-one but me would be dealing directly
with HCoop or logging into the servers via SSH.

> If the answer to these questions are both yes, then there is no issue with
> you hosting these websites under your account, even if you are charging the
> customer for creating or hosting the website.
Great!

> You may but are in no way
> obligated to pledge more.
I will consider it. It wouldn't seem fair to me that the business (and
so me, indirectly) would be making money from a non-profit
organization, without giving any money to it.

Michal.