[HCoop-Help] Own Daemon: Restart with Server Restart

Michal michalcharemza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:34:27 EDT 2009

Ah... I didn't know that crontab could do things on restart. I have
now request permission for it. Can I ask if the following suffices for
my crontab file:

@reboot ~/bin/jabberd_daemon

(Where jabberd_demon is my script that calls k5start) It's just that I
can't really test a server reboot.

Or should it also check if it is running every X minutes? If so, what
should the checking interval be?