[HCoop-Help] Jabber using own domain

Michal michal at hcoop.net
Thu Apr 9 08:40:29 EDT 2009

As recommended in another thread, I now don't use the run-in-pagsh
script. Just for reference: I also now have made a small script to
load the daemons:

#!/bin/bash
KEY="/etc/keytabs/user.daemon/michal"
BIN_DIR="/afs/hcoop.net/user/m/mi/michal/bin"
CFG_DIR="/afs/hcoop.net/user/m/mi/michal/etc"
COMMAND="k5start -bqtUf"

function load {
  $COMMAND $KEY -- nice $BIN_DIR/$1 -c $CFG_DIR/$2
}

load "sm" "sm.xml"
load "router" "router.xml"
load "s2s" "s2s.xml"