[HCoop-Help] ssi on own domain on hcoop?

Zrajm C Akfohg zrajm at klingonska.org
Sun Sep 28 18:53:35 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Zrajm C Akfohg wrote:
>> Can I use server side includes on hcoop? (I have my own domain; klingonska.org.)
>> If so, could anyone point me to a domtool config file (on hcoop) which is in use
>> and which does this?
>>

> Check out the new example that I just added:
>    http://wiki.hcoop.net/DomTool/Examples#SSI

Okay. thanx. As far as I can tell I've written the right thing in my
domtool conf. But something's not working.

Should the acl permissions be set differently on directories
containing executables?

/zrajm

  Zrajm C Akfohg   Mobil: 076-211 50 43   E-post: zrajm at klingonska.org
  Villav.33, 2tr   Telefon: 018-500 911   http://zrajm.klingonska.org/
  Upsala, Sweden   ICQ-nummer: 16769663   voDleH Hol DajatlhlaH'a' je?