[HCoop-Help] What config does domtool need to relay email?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Oct 26 11:00:18 EDT 2008

Steve Taylor wrote:
> Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:
>

>> This communication is too ineffective.  May I go in and modify your
>> dinnersunlimited.ca configuration to what I think it should be?
>>

> Please do. My latest revision and test has not returned message or
> error.

I made some (worthwhile) changes that I don't think should have any
effect on this, and a test alias that I added works.  My guess is that
it was just caching somewhere keeping you from seeing that your own
changes had fixed the problem.

> If possible, point out where the correct config is explained on the
> wiki. So you don't keep doing this.

For now, I'm not going to do that.  I'm reasonably confident that the
documentation that is there now is sufficient for people who know a fair
amount about UNIX and the Internet, and HCoop has never been targeted
outside that audience.