[HCoop-Help] unable to run doomtool

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu Oct 2 15:38:18 EDT 2008

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> Clinton Ebadi wrote:
>> The issue it would appear is that the cgi scripts are not +x. As I
>> don't have read permissions on zrajm's cgi-bin I was unable to confirm
>> this, but I would suspect that this was the issue. If this is not the
>> case have you tried doing #include virtual="/cgi-bin/..." instead?
>>

> I hope that's not the issue.  I've intentionally not been allowing
> activation of execution in SSI so far, permitting the "includesNOEXEC"
> option but not the "includes" option.

include virtual=$URL is safe -- it triggers a normal Apache http
request but captures the output inserting it into the document. I only
mentioned the scripts being +x because when I setup darcsweb Apache
would not execute the cgi until I added the +x bit to the script.

--
                     How can you accept social supression
                      This weak state of mind in our time