[HCoop-Help] Using Domtool to add Wordpress to "dom"-created www vhost

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Sat Mar 29 17:59:20 EDT 2008

The examples in the wiki don't show how to add a wordpress site to a www vhost created using the "dom" shorthand in Domtool.

I want to tell domtool that under my www vhost I have two Wordpress installations: at / and at /foo.  How do I do that?

I'm sure there is an easy answer here, but my knowledge of Domtool2 is pretty lacking even after several reads.  (For example, the difference between "where" and "with" still baffles me a bit.)

thanks
frank