[HCoop-Help] Domtool help please...?

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Fri Jun 20 12:36:24 EDT 2008

>> Have you looked at this?
>> http://wiki.hcoop.net/DomtoolTwo?highlight=(cname)
>>

> Yes, that example should show how to add a CNAME.

I tried adding the following, but then when I ran it it says "Function
argument has wrong type." I also tried using "start" instead of
"start.rosasharn.com" but that didn't work either. Can you tell what I'm
doing wrong. I really appreciate your help.

with
dns (dnsCNAME "start.rosasharn.com" "ghs.google.com");
end;

Also I noticed that even when I revert back to my basic domtool config,
removing all attempts at start.rosasharn.com, when I go to
start.rosasharn.com it shows the hcoop.net main page. Why is that?