[HCoop-Help] Domtool help please...?

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Thu Jun 19 21:27:20 EDT 2008

Ron is right about google wanting a cname record. And yes, ghs.google.com
is a 404 but that's what it says to do (I'm trying to use google apps to
host my mail for the rosasharn.com domain).

Here are the directions:

Changing CNAME record

To use the custom URL start.rosasharn.com, you must change the CNAME
record with your domain host.

   1.      Sign in to your domain hosting service.
   2.      Navigate to your DNS Management page. The location and name of
this page will vary by host, but can generally be found in Domain
Management or Advanced Settings.
   3.      Find the CNAME settings and enter the following as the CNAME
value or alias: start
   4.      Set the CNAME destination to the following address: ghs.google.com

And to clarify, I only want the subdomain start.rosasharn.com to go to
google mail, not the main rosasharn.com domain.

Thanks again for your help.