[HCoop-Help] kinit(v5): Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'HCOOP.NET' while getting initial credentials

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 4 10:03:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:06:15 +0300
Omry Yadan <omry at yadan.net> wrote:

> When I try to log into the hcoop from my home machine I get this:
>

> kinit omry at HCOOP.NET
>
> Password for omry at HCOOP.NET:
> kinit(v5): Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'HCOOP.NET' while getting
> initial credentials
>

> it used to work for a long time, but something happened a few days
> ago and this started.

Could this be a problem on your end somehow?

docelic at local:~$ kinit docelic at HCOOP.NET
Password for docelic at HCOOP.NET:

docelic at local:~$ klist -5
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1000
Default principal: docelic at HCOOP.NET

07/04/08 16:02:41  07/05/08 02:02:41  krbtgt/HCOOP.NET at HCOOP.NET
        renew until 07/05/08 16:02:37