[HCoop-Help] Having both https and http enabled

Tanveer Singh tanveer at hcoop.net
Thu Feb 28 22:46:02 EST 2008

I have a domain ihro.in which i configured using this domtool config.
dom "ihro.in" where
        DocumentRoot = home "ihro_html";
        SSL = use_cert "/etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem";
        DefaultAlias = false;
with
        nameserver "ns1.hcoop.net";
        nameserver "ns3.hcoop.net";
        (* email *)
        handleMail;
        emailAlias "admin" "tanveer";
        emailAlias "d.s.gill" "<hidden>";
        defaultAlias "<hidden>";
end;

Now this site opens just via https, not via http, so I made these
changes, and now ihro.in reads like this

dom "ihro.in" where
        DocumentRoot = home "ihro_html";
        SSL = use_cert "/etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem";
        DefaultAlias = false;
with
        nameserver "ns1.hcoop.net";
        nameserver "ns3.hcoop.net";
        (* email *)
        handleMail;
        emailAlias "admin" "tanveer";
        emailAlias "d.s.gill" "<hidden>";
        defaultAlias "<hidden>";
end;
dom "ihro.in" where
        DocumentRoot = home "ihro_html";
        DefaultAlias = false;
with
         nameserver "ns1.hcoop.net";
         nameserver "ns3.hcoop.net";
end;

So, in a nutshell,I have 2 configs.
Is it okay?
Is this the correct way, or is there a cleaner way to do the same stuff.
Do I need to have handleemail in both the sections?

Please help
Tanveer