[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 25 12:14:41 EST 2008

Does anyone know how to make domtool do the rewrites that I was using
.htaccess for? Its for my wordpress site and since my programming skills
are limited, I only got .htaccess to work by copying someone else's. Thank
you for your help.

Here's what my .htaccess file says. My site is www.rosasharn.com.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On