[HCoop-SysAdmin] [mwolson] Creating a hcoop-help mailing list

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Feb 12 19:00:28 EST 2008

I think the consensus on hcoop-discuss is that we should have a new
hcoop-help mailing list, so someone should create that list as soon as
is convenient.  It should be set up mostly like hcoop-discuss/sysadmin,
and I'll extend the portal so that members may use it to subscribe to
the new list, once the list is ready.

My understanding of the admin task distribution is that this falls into
mwolson's purview.  He or anyone else is free to argue against the
appropriateness of creating the new list, but I feel like we are just
collectively dragging our feet on it at this point.