[HCoop-Help] How to add pages to member manual wiki?

C. Howell caden at hcoop.net
Fri Aug 22 20:22:13 EDT 2008

I looked at the pages that looked relevant for the MoinMoinWiki documentation

WikiStuff
DefaultFrontPage
HelpForBeginners
HelpOnEditing

At that point I did a search on something like "add page to wiki"
which took me back to the above pages, at which point I said "screw
this, by the time I find the instructions I won't remember what I was
doing".

I retraced these steps and this time I found the "Creating more pages"
page here:
http://wiki.hcoop.net/WikiCourse/40%20Creating%20more%20pages?highlight=%28add%29%7C%28wiki%29%7C%28page%29

I understand the need to link content to existing content, but it is a
bit counterintuitive not to have a "new page" link.