[HCoop-Help] MoinMoin static files

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu Apr 24 14:00:45 EDT 2008

Ron Senykoff wrote:
> I followed the directions found here:
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual/ServingWebsites/MoinMoin
> to get MoinMoin working under my domain. Specifically, I used the script
> moinmoin-install $INSTANCE
> and then the domconfig
> moinMoin "mymoin" where
>   Script = home "$INSTANCE/moin.cgi"
> end
> Of course I subbed in my domain and paths. This got moinmoin working,
> however, I can't figure out where it wants the static files.

I'm confused by this. Do you want to override the default static files?
I don't have any wikis that do that, and I don't think it's common.

> I've since come
> across the page:
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/MoinMoinConfiguration
> which makes no mention of the script. Which page is correct?

First, you can set up a wiki without using the script. It's just a
convenience that we provide.

Second, MoinMoinConfiguration was out of date, so I've deleted it.