[HCoop-Help] Re: Does downloading of 1.2 meg poster create abandwidth problem, slow things down?

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Tue Apr 22 22:20:18 EDT 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:12:33 -0400 (EDT), "Michael Leonhard"
<uic at tamale.net> wrote:
> How about using CoralCDN?  http://www.coralcdn.org/
>
> --Michael

I would agree with Davor and Adam that a gigabyte or so of downloads,
spread over time would cause no problems.  Setting up something like a CDN
would be overkill for such a simple download link and might well degrade
performance rather than improve it.  After all, we're supposed to be
providing web hosting on a good network here.  Would be a shame to refer
people elsewhere for such simple needs. :-)

-ntk