[HCoop-Help] Removing large amounts of spam

John T. Settino nion at nion0.com
Sat Apr 5 21:25:13 EDT 2008

My "Spam" folder has tens of thousands of messages in it right now, due
to me not having an actual email client to check my mail for a few days.
My problem is that the server times out trying to get a message list
using either webmail or Thunderbird.

In reality I need to "bounce" these messages because they are all
advertisements; medication, male enhancement, designer watches and bags;
I digress. I've been using procmail since 2003 for simple sorting and,
and I'm not sure if there's a way to write effective filters for my
purpose with that.

Any advice as to how to access this motherload of spam and/or how to
delete it would be most appreciated. Also advice on filtering.

Thanks,
John