[HCoop-Discuss] Proposal to change our official IRC presence

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at hcoop.net
Wed Jun 16 08:46:35 EDT 2021

Board meetings are quarterly, and I would normally not even be trying to
schedule the next one until late July - my next calendar reminder to do
this is on July 25.  We probably should send out some communication before
then.  I can send the announcement, but I would appreciate some help
drafting a brief statement with the relevant instructions and pointer to
the right wiki pages.  I know enough from this thread and by following
discussions elsewhere (like at Debian) to add some brief background to
those instructions.

KEN