[HCoop-Discuss] ejabberd config rebased on version 18.12

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat Apr 20 14:05:18 EDT 2019

Greetings,

We upgraded to ejabberd 18.12 a while ago, but our config was still
based on the 16.x defaults. I finally went through this morning and
rebased our changes onto the 18.12 default config, which in theory gets
us into (or close to) compliance with the XEPs expected by modern
clients.

I'll try to confirm within the next few days. If you're using jabber,
let me know if anything seems off.

--
"Karen loved animals. Unfortunately the cheetahs betrayed her trust,"
Libot said.