[HCoop-Discuss] Wiki captcha

Dan Frumin dan at covariant.me
Tue Feb 9 04:45:31 EST 2016

Hi all,

I would like to revisit this topic again.
I am pretty sure that most of the people don't know the name of the Debian
project leader off top of their heads. And it's not even
on the first result on Google!

Is it possible to just use a simple addition/multiplication captcha, like
what is 2+5 or 4*3?
-Dan