[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] HCoop needs capital to grow services

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 17:55:31 EDT 2014

Hm, it seems that there is no such page as "MemberLoan"; there is,
however, a page called "MemberLoans" (s at the end), but I can't
access it right now (giving me 403 and 500)

How much do you expect such loans to be? I can scratch out some money,
but I would prefer my loan to be not more than a $100, if possible.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 5:10 AM, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:
> That's an excellent question, sorry for not addressing it.
>
> I put a page up on the wiki at http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberLoan
> Edits are welcome.
>
> To make a loan pledge, either email board at hcoop.net or add your
> name to the wiki page.
>
> The exact procedure and announcements remains to be determined, as we
> need another board meeting before we can actually execute this plan.
>
> If you want to make a donation to to coop, then you can always
> send money through the portal at https://members.hcoop.net/ and email
> board at hcoop.net with instructions to make it a gift. Since this
> hasn't been finalized yet we can't accept restricted gifts at this
> time, so if you want to make a restricted gift then hold off and send
> an email to the board.
>
> Nathan
>
> On 2014-07-11 12:53, Daniel Wagner wrote:
>> On 2014-07-09 22:58, Nathan Kennedy wrote:
>>> This is where you, the member-owners of HCoop come in.  If you are
>>> feeling particularly altruistic, then you can make a note and donate
>>> some portion of your HCoop balance to the server fund outright.
>>> Otherwise, we are hoping that members will be willing to extend loans
>>> cover the difference and help make this happen.  To keep it simple, we
>>
>> There's a critical detail missing from this announcement: how can we
>> members make a donation or loan? I didn't see anything obvious on the
>> member portal or the suggested wiki page.
>>
>> ~d

Sincerely yours,
-- Daniil