[HCoop-Discuss] Alternatives to Google Checkout

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Feb 18 01:43:25 EST 2014

Dave Cottlehuber <dch at jsonified.com> writes:

> Thanks Clinton!
>
> Is stripe an option? They play nice over here in the EU too.

Ahoy!

I've been digging into this more, and ... Stripe is indeed an
option. Square, on the other hand, is actually not applicable: I misread
their terms of service and I guess their non-physical payment stuff is
for their marketplace only.

I see that reddit uses Stripe and it looks pretty easy to integrate in
the short term (and provides things like subscriptions once there is
time to upgrade the portal). So, I'm thinking: Coinbase and Stripe?

I am going to make a post to hcoop-announce to try and net any final
thoughts from the folks not reading -discuss.