[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop needs capital to grow services (60% there!)

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Thu Aug 14 00:36:19 EDT 2014

Hi HCoop folks,

Just an update, we now have pledges of $1200 out of our original goal of $2000 in member loans to enable HCoop to upgrade its hardware.

This despite that the original link I sent to the -discuss page was broken, although I have since added a redirect.

If you would like to help with this effort, please see the wiki page at http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberLoans
and add your name and amount that you are willing to loan HCoop for this project (or email board at hcoop.net to do so more privately).

Again, we are seeking pledges at this time.  Once we have sufficient pledges, the board will iron out the specifics ask pledgers to commit their pledged funds.

Nathan