[HCoop-Discuss] TLS Perfect Forward Secrecy etc.

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Apr 18 13:20:55 EDT 2014

Sajith T S <sajith at hcoop.net> writes:

> Btw, I started a wiki page.
>
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/HeartBleedAfterMath
>
> It's not even sketchy, and I am sorry about the page URL: turns out I
> can't rename it or just start a new properly titled page without
> leaving a dangling one behind.  I would be happy if someone could fix
> that.

I mitigated what I could with deleuze's Apache, and made a few notes on
the bug and wiki page. Thanks for pushing for this!

> Also, the wiki encountered an internal server error when I requested a
> password reset.  It emailed me a reset token anyway, but another
> internal server error happened when I created a new password.  And
> then it let me use the new password.  What's up with that?

One of a thousand things. I will try to reset my own password and tail
the logs to figure it out later (I filed a bug to remind myself).

--
Danielle: well road signs were pissing me off
Danielle: I took one of them out, but the other haven't followed as