[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop status: Clinton in NYC

Steve Killen nevetski at hcoop.net
Wed Jun 26 19:05:50 EDT 2013

Greetings, HCoop,

I'm just writing to give heads-up on the outage. As you may have noticed
from the hcoopstatus identica stream (http://identi.ca/group/hcoopstatus),
Fritz went down. Clinton traveled to NYC to attend to it.

New drives have been ordered and are en route, and assuming things don't
screw up, Clinton estimates that we'll have the new disks in tomorrow.
He'll update more when he can, but I just got off the phone with him.

Services are back up. I don't have a lot of detail owing to the fact that
I'm not up in NY with Clinton, but I'll keep you posted if I get word that
needs spread. Come on by to #hcoop on irc.freenode.net if you're feeling
chatty!

Yours in cooperation,

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>