[HCoop-Discuss] Two common financial issues that I've dicovered that I've notified Cli nton about

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Thu Jul 25 10:26:55 EDT 2013

Hi all!
Just wanted to pass on the word to some others that when comparing my financial XLS notes for HCoop to portal, I noticed that my HCoop balance was $14 less than I thought it should be -- Discussed it with Clinton recently and we found cause for $7 of that as being a double fee assessment back in Jan 2011 so since bugzilla and myself aren't very compatible, I'm letting him follow up on it but figured others may want to be aware now.
I since found that it seems that deposit is based on $28 instead of $21 as listed so that accounts for the discrepancy. I updated Clinton with this and sent him an XLS showing both issues.