[HCoop-Discuss] Last Call for Comments Before Replacing hcoop.net

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:45:38 EST 2013

Payment methods: is it worth being explicit that we don't generally accept
non-PayPal/Google Wallet payments? As it stands, the member manual says we
do, but it's not preferred. Maybe just add a "we prefer" to the copy?

Also, will the join.hcoop.net pages be styled similarly? As it stands the
old style is still in place.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org