[HCoop-Discuss] Planet HCoop

BT Templeton bpt at hcoop.net
Wed Jan 16 00:36:21 EST 2013

Saluton,

I've set up a Planet HCoop weblog aggregator at
<http://terpri.org/planet-hcoop/>, which will hopefully become an
official service soon.

If you would like your weblog to be included, please mail me the
following information:

 * Your weblog's address, and

 * Your preferred "real" name, if any; otherwise just your HCoop
   username will be listed

If you happen to have a hackergotchi
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackergotchi>, feel free to send that too.

The purpose of the planet is social, not to provide news or technical
information; personal weblogs and the like are very much welcome,
whether or not they contain HCoop-related content.

In cooperation,
BT
--
Inteligenta persono lernas la lingvon Esperanton rapide kaj facile.
Esperanto estas moderna, kultura lingvo por la mondo. Simpla, fleksebla,