[HCoop-Discuss] New Website!

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Jan 14 03:29:11 EST 2013

Lauren's excellent new design for hcoop.net has languished for a *very*
long time; this weekend I used my cat-herder-in-chief powers to get it
very close to completion!

I finally sat down and wrote "what we offer" (or what I think it is
we're offering nowadays), bpt made a few changes to the CSS to simplfy a
few things, and I hacked the member directory to integrate with the new
layout:

    http://new.hcoop.net/

If you haven't, you should opt in to our public member directory / list
any sites you are hosting so the who we are page isn't so bleak.

The site is controlled using git

    http://git.hcoop.net/?p=hcoop/hcoop-website.git;a=summary

Comments, suggestions (perhaps even in the form of a pull request?),
etc. are hereby solicited, so that we can get this thing up as hcoop.net
ASAP. I really think it'll help us attract new members... shiny new face
to match the shiny new infrastructure?

If someone magically came up with text for the front page, you wouldn't
hear any complaints from me. Other than that, I think it's in good
enough shape where it's at worst an improvement over our current home
page.

--
unknownlamer: I just asked a girl out to a greek tragedy
LeebertLaptop: hmm