[HCoop-Discuss] Backups: rsync vs. Amazon Glacier

Jesse Shumway layline at hcoop.net
Mon Sep 17 22:43:19 EDT 2012

Clinton,

I'm not sure which are Adam's comments and which are yours. But in summary, am I right in reading that you see hcoop continuing to use rsync.net as our offsite backup storage and think obnam holds great promise as the management system for these backups?

Thanks,

-- Jesse Shumway   <layline AT hcoop.net>