[HCoop-Discuss] 2012 Board Election

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Mar 21 00:43:34 EDT 2012

Lauren McNees <lauren at hcoop.net> writes:

> So, are three of the six board members officers (Pres, Secretary and
> Treasurer), and the other three are just general board members? How is
> it determined who the officers will be? I can't find this on the wiki.
> Thank you.

We have five total board members; after the election concludes, the new
board meets and elects the officers amongst themselves.

http://wiki.hcoop.net/HcoopBylaws is the cheat sheet to the fundamental
operation of HCoop -- it's written in a legalistic fashion so it can
take a few reads (I usually have to refer to it when e.g. setting up the
election). We also have a lot of institutional knowledge that is,
unfortunately, not really written down anywhere.