[HCoop-Discuss] Wiki spam

Sajith T S sajith at hcoop.net
Sun Oct 23 01:03:23 EDT 2011

Adam Chlipala <adam at chlipala.net> wrote:
> Since I decided to stop reverting spam, the HCoop wiki is once again
> accumulating spam pages undisturbed.  Thoughts?

Since a captcha should be solved to create these accounts, I guess
these are actual humans and if that indeed is the case... I feel very
sad about it.

Looks like Brian has deleted the newest spam pages already.  In the
future I can help to delete/revert spam pages whenever time permits,
but I don't have the permissions to do it.  (Username is Sajith.)

--
"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
                 -- Chaucer.