No subject

Sun Dec 4 17:26:31 EST 2011

webmail and use a local client or perhaps a text client on HCoop.  Or
forward all my email and stop using HCoop for serving mail, which is sort
of a shame, but I don't have any real solutions to offer on the
administrative side, and I continue using @hcoop.net to serve entirely
too-important emails for largely sentimental reasons when we don't really
have the resources to ensure robustness.  It's shocking that we've done as
well as we have, really--most of the time HCoop works really well, large
webmail aside.

Nathan