[HCoop-Discuss] portal redesign

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Sat Mar 13 02:33:56 EST 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 08:03:45AM -0500, Adam Chlipala wrote:

> Since I'm not willing anymore to spend time on HCoop software, someone
> else would have to learn enough of the current portal code base, which
> I've been thinking of as living in our SourceForge CVS.

First off, I want to say, thanks for all your work over the years!  We
sure have a lot to build on...

Brian is looking into working on the portal now.  I dug around looking
for server-side info on it.  I added what I found to here:
  http://wiki.hcoop.net/DaemonAdmin/Portal
Do you have anything more to add to that page that we should know
about?

Thanks,

- Richard