[HCoop-Discuss] portal redesign

Jesse Shumway layline at hcoop.net
Fri Mar 12 00:56:23 EST 2010

I like it. Just one thing. The vmail password changer is buried deep
in the "Support Request"."Other" page. There's certainly room to have
it under the "Other Services" block of the portal page's left column.
Many of the support requests are duplicated between the portal page
and the "Support Request"."Other" page.

Other than this it's nice work. I like the payment history and stats
summary being the first thing one sees on the page.

-- Jesse Shumway <layline at hcoop dot net>