[HCoop-Discuss] Machine reboots Jan 20th

Brian Templeton bpt at hcoop.net
Thu Jan 21 18:25:11 EST 2010

John Sullivan <john at wjsullivan.net> writes:

> Lauren McNees <lauren at hcoop.net> writes:
>
>> Unless most members have non-hcoop-hosted e-mail addresses to receive
>> mailing list e-mails, I would vote for a blog or something like it. I'm not
>> familiar with identi.ca but it looks very similar to twitter and I think
>> that would work great. Much easier to access than IRC. Thanks.
>>

> +1 for identi.ca. That way people can easily get notifications to their
> phones as well. Plus it's free software.

Another +1 for identi.ca; it's Free Software and can cross-post to
Twitter for people who prefer that. If we used an Identica group, admins
could log in with OpenID, possibly making the account-maintenance that
Srikanth mentioned less annoying.

--
Inteligenta persono lernas la lingvon Esperanton rapide kaj facile.
Esperanto estas moderna, kultura lingvo por la mondo. Simpla, fleksebla,