[HCoop-Discuss] Machine reboots Jan 20th

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Wed Jan 20 18:22:40 EST 2010

Hello,

Last evening (19:00 UTC or so, Jan 19th), our primary fileserver
deleuze began having issues resulting in many service interruptions.

It took until the next morning/afternoon to restore services, due to
admins being traveling with limited access.  Both deleuze and mire
were rebooted by the end of it.

In order to prevent these delays in the future, more people are
scheduled to be added as admins (at least myself).

In related news, our shiny new server has arrived and installed, and
we will soon be able to install the new drives.  This should
significantly increase our capacity.

- Richard